Embassy of Finland, Abuja: Current Affairs
EMBASSY OF FINLAND, Abuja
9 Iro Dan Musa Street, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria
Visas, residence permits only: +234 (0) 81 7245 46 44 (Mon-Thu, 1 pm – 4 pm)
Visa, residence permit and legalization e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Line: +234 (0) 803 785 1150 (office hours)
General e-mail: email@example.com
The Embassy of Finland is looking for a Receptionist / Consular Services Assistant
The Embassy of Finland is looking for a Receptionist / Consular Services Assistant from 4 July 2016 until 16 January 2017 (maternity leave cover).
Main duties include:
- Answering calls, receiving and processing mail, booking appointments, attending to visa and residence permit customers
- Receiving and processing visa and residence permit applications
- Answering inquiries regarding visas, residence permits and legalizations
- Assisting in document legalization process
- Filing and other office duties
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Windows Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent customer service and team work skills
- Initiative, flexibility, punctuality, attention to detail
- Experience in similar work and knowledge of French are considered an advantage
The salary is NGN 214400 per month. No other benefits are paid.
Kindly send your application and CV to the Embassy of Finland by email firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 May 2016.