Vacancy at the Embassy of Finland - Embassy of Finland, Abuja : Current Affairs : News
EMBASSY OF FINLAND, Abuja
9 Iro Dan Musa Street, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria
Visas, residence permits only: +234 (0) 81 7245 46 44 (Mon-Thu, 1 pm – 4 pm)
Visa, residence permit and legalization e-mail: email@example.com
General Line: +234 (0) 803 785 1150 (office hours)
General e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy at the Embassy of Finland
The Embassy of Finland is looking for a Chef for Ambassador’s residence from 1 October 2017 onwards, or as agreed.
Main duties include:
- Planning, preparing and managing official functions, incl. menus, purchases, external staff
- Ensuring high level of hygiene and cleanliness in kitchen and in all food preparation/ management at all times
- Acting as store keeper and ensuring adequate stock of food, drinks etc.
- Relevant knowledge and work experience, preferably in similar environment
- Proficiency in English
- Initiative, flexibility, punctuality, attention to detail, a high degree of integrity and professionalism
The salary is NGN 132.070,00 per month.
Kindly send your application and CV to the Embassy of Finland by email email@example.com by 10 September 2017.